|This is the elephant I rode!|
3. I hit a police car, shattering glass all over him to the point he couldn't get out of his vehicle until assistance arrived. I didn't get a ticket.
4. I broke into an abandoned house with my friend and brother. We were going to turn it into a haunted house. I guess we forgot we couldn't make money on a house THAT WASN'T OURS! And when my mom called us for dinner, we had to go home and stop the decorating process...now known as Graffiti.
|Me and my husband|
about to take a ride!
6. I gave my hand at poetry but when my sister found it she took it to my mother and told her I was suicidal. I stopped writing it.
7. I started a horror novel when I was sixteen but I had to stop because I scared myself half to death.
8. I like the smell of gasoline (I do not sniff it!).
9. Cats terrify me.
10. I'm afraid of open heights; I climbed on the fridge (not for fun, I was dusting the tops of the cabinets) and was too afraid to come down. My husband came home at lunch and took me down. Yes, he really did.